Interested in submitting an article to our site? Have a story you want to share with a (technically) international audience? You’ve come to the right place, my friend.
We accept anything:
- Fiction Pieces
- Short Stories
- Excerpts of Novels
- Nonfiction Pieces
- Personal Accounts/Narratives
- Commentary/Opinion Pieces
- Writing tips
As you can see, the list is wide open. Even if your work doesn’t fall in one of these categories, we’ll still consider it.
Submitting Your Work
Please contact us through our email: email@example.com. Be sure to include:
- The submission in a Word document or PDF.
- Format it to how you’d like it to appear on the site, and we’ll do our best to post it accordingly. (Submissions beyond the file types listed above will not be considered)
- How you’d like to be introduced and known on the site.
- You can use any pen name from “Anonymous” to “A Student” or “A Student at…” all the way to your real name and occupation. For instance: “Stephen Roddewig, a student at JMU.”
- A brief biography (should you choose to be named) to be posted on our About Us page.
- No more than four to five sentences.
- If submitting multiple pieces, include what order you’d like them to appear in.
The Posting Process
Once your work is submitted, it will be read and considered in a timely manner.
If your piece is accepted, you will receive an email with the date and time we will post it. Congratulations!